The owner of the treatmentThe treatment of personal data on persons identified or identifiable processed following consultation of our site, is Tiemme Raccorderie S.p.A., via Cavallera 6/A, Castegnato (BS). The controller of personal data is Giuliano Gnutti.
Use and disclosure of personal data and obligationsTIEMME shall use your personal data, described at the previous point, for the technical administration of the website, customer administration, product surveys and marketing, only to the extent necessary in each specific case. Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties outside TIEMME and the GNUTTI CIRILLO Group, without your consent. In any case you shall have the right to oppose to any processing of your personal data carried out for purposes of commercial information and marketing in general, and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing for other purposes, in accordance with art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
SecurityTIEMME adopts all security measures necessary to protect personal data collected against manipulation, loss, destruction, and unauthorised access or disclosure. Our security procedures are continually upgraded as new technology becomes available and are compliant with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
CookiesCookies means a piece of text which is saved to the hard disk of a computer only after approval. Cookies are intended to streamline the analysis of web traffic or signaling when a specific website is visited and they enable web applications to send information to individual users.
Cookies used on the site:
- technical cookies, i.e. browsing session and strictly necessary for the operativity of the website or to allow users to enjoy content and services from these requirements (to release this kind of cookies do not need your permission);
- functionality cookies that allow the user browsing the function of a number of selected criteria (language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service given to the same (to release this kind of cookies do not need your permission);
- statistics cookies to help us to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information about the user, nor any personal information. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form (to release this kind of cookies do not need your permission because the informations are used directly by the site operator to collect data, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit site itself);
- third-party cookies, ie cookies from sites other than the web server Tiemme Raccorderie S.p.A., used for their own purposes of such third party (to release this type of cookies it may need your permission);
- profiling cookies that cookies intended to create profiles on the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of its network browsing (to release this type of cookies requires your consent);
In detail, the cookies on the site are:
|Name||Purpose||Type||Privacy / Deactivation|
|PHPSESSID||It allows to recognize the user's browsing session.||Technical cookie||-|
|_ga||It allows to analyze the use of the site by users.||Statistic cookie (Google Analytics)||Privacy|
|_dc_gtm||It allows to identify the visitors by either age, gender, interests.||Profiling cookie (Google Tag Manager)||Privacy|
|NID, PREF||It allows Google to store user preferences for the services offered.||Third-party cookie (Google)||Privacy|
|GEUP, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC||It allows to sharing YouTube videos.||Third-party cookie (YouTube)||Privacy|
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?viewlocale=en_US
Freedom of choiceWe would like to use your personal data to keep you updated on new products and services, or to request your opinion. Your participation in such activities is free and voluntary.
ContactsFor information, suggestions and complaints related to the processing of your personal data, as well as the exercise of rights pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to keeping information updated but should any information result to be incorrect, please notify us and we shall immediately correct it as per your instructions, in accordance with art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The present document was last updated on 04/08/2015.