CLIMAV 6000 SYSTEM:
THERMAL REGULATION ACCORDING TO TIEMME.
CLIMAV 6000 thermal regulation is the best solution for monitoring and regulating floor and/or ceiling radiating systems, but also construction systems with more traditional emission terminals. It is an innovative solution which combines the end user’s comfort requirements with the very latest technological frontiers of domestic automation.
The highly modular characteristics of the CLIMAV 6000 system enable the air-conditioning of different residential and non-residential types of buildings. CLIMAV 6000 guarantees the correct energy contribution and makes it simple to monitor the various environmental parameters (temperature and relative humidity).
The CLIMAV 6000 thermal regulation system satisfies the needs of the most demanding project designers: TIEMME knows that after careful selection of the sizes of the components which make up the system, defining their relevant connections becomes essential. This is why the system offers a wide range of plant systems, allowing a global vision of the plant and its best possible management.
THE ELEMENTS ON WHICH TO ACT
In the area of ambient heating and air-conditioning, the CLIMAV 6000 system developed by TIEMME activates:
- generators, i.e. the traditional boiler or heat pump, allowing the transition from the first to the second in order to optimize primary energy consumption;
- the distribution system, i.e. the series of mixing and/or release units, manifolds of any radiant heat system, valves …. which allow the supply of the thermovector fluid;
- the emission elements i.e. the radiating panels, radiators, the ventilation convectors which transfer the energy necessary for the environment, monitored by room temperature and/or relative humidity probes;
- the monitored mechanical ventilation system which allows summer dehumidification and renewal of ambient air as well as integration of the thermal/cooling requirement if necessary;
- the thermal solar system destined to produce hot domestic water and/or heating integration;
- the domestic hot water accumulation system which manages the systems designed and sized to cope with the user’s requirements with a reserve of preheated water.
The CLIMAV6000 system guarantees the mutual interactions of the components in order to optimize the way the plant functions, releasing the energy necessary for satisfying the comfort requirements of the individual environments.
- Control and command modules: these are the system’s fundamental elements which contain the management software, I/O communication ports and system’s data. They are composed of the MASTER unit, the essential units, and of SLAVE units, designed to manage a specific plant subsystem or to expand the functions of the MASTER elements. Generally, these devices are installed on an electric control board.
- Ambient probes: typically represented by temperature and temperature/relative humidity probes, to be positioned in the rooms to be air-conditioned. Flush-mounted or wall-mounted versions are available, with display and/or modification of the reference set of the various ambient parameters or completely blind (total absence of display and/or modification).
- Additional components: they complete the regulation system providing information about the temperature of the vector fluid and external temperature and humidity.